Shops near the Plough

TJ

I agree. Marks and Spencer should commence negociations immediately! Its about time we had something new and innovative in that area. That section has been dead / non existent for ages.

There's been quite a lot of activity over the last couple of weeks actually, most noticibly a huge rsj which was craned in and is now poking out the back quite some way, which must mean the shop(s) are going to significantly extended at the rear. Supermarket anyone? I hope not, it will make it hard to park down my street.

Margaret and Eric are planning on expanding Le Moulin to a new self service restaurant in this location. The decor will be the same so just as a vampire shys away from garlic crosses and sunlight, i'm sure the middle classes will avoid this eatery like the plague. Hooray for something new and innovative in ED!

*wakes up*

Louisa.

The construction work starts some days at about 7.30...glad i have a day job in town haha...although they did build a nice new wall for all properties who back onto the site, so swings and roundabouts i guess. We are about to move out of ED end of next month so maybe when we visit again at some point it will all be shiny and brand spanky new and complete :)