Dads one o'clock clubs

Rueben at the Plough pub on Lordship Lane used to organise a Dads and babies group - worth wandering up there to speak to him - it's a lovely family friendly pub anyway so worth it just for an afternoon anyway. There are loads of baby/toddler groups around ED, I'm not familiar with the Dad only ones (being a Mum), but the groups we go to are certainly not Mum only. There's music classes, storytelling, playgroups (at church halls and local pubs), loads of stuff - if you want more details let me know.

I agree with Kristy - have a chat to Reuben. I know at one point he was talking about setting up a Dad & baby group on a Saturday or Sunday at the pub, which Mr Pickle was keen to head along to... but I'm not sure if it's actually been started up yet. I think the usual Friday Plough Babies has stopped for the summer, so it may be that he's waiting until later in the year to set up the Dads group.

the first one in the area is still going. on a wednesday am at the hall on the side of the church ivydale road. the original dads club. needs new faces as the children of the members are moving on up.contact penny at 0207 771 3642