late night playground users

I'm not the kind of person who thinks when it gets dark you can't use the goose green play park but as I walked my dog tonight there was a couple using the play park again I have nothing against this but when you have to staffies (not against these type of dogs either) but if you let them run free and chew the swings and other play area items I hope you clean up after yourself as it's not just my children who play in it and I would expect you to read the sign which says no dogs allowed. Yes with other dogs about they might seem aggressive but have them on a lead and keep them together or use the main park (I do and I clean up after my dog as well).

Common sense please

Sorry Alice but I never said I was in the playground as I read signs that say no dogs allowed but if think that it's ok to allow your dog's to run free in an area that doesn't allow dogs as it is for children (and clearly signed) I just hope the person cleans up after their dogs as I said in my OP I'm not against people using the playground after dark but consider others who would use it

alice Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> so to clarify you took your dog for a walk in a

> playground and saw two people who were doing the

> same thing. spooky.

You don't appear to have a concept of clarity alice. You may do if you read the post you comment about first. However I'm not sure you are particularly interested in clarity.

Fishfoot - you sound like a virgin living in a flatshare resorting to post-it notes rather than actually having a conversation with said "staffie' owners.

OMG!! someone with a dog is in the park after dark!! Not very "middle class" is it?!?!?

Note - who cares?!?!?

CE another person who doesn't read my post correctly I said "in the children's play park" with dogs that were running free chewing the swings,and it's got nothing to do with class rather a kids playground and it's use we have a perfectly good park not 10 feet from it to exercise a dog

ce Wrote:

> Fishfoot - you sound like a virgin living in a

> flatshare resorting to post-it notes rather than

> actually having a conversation with said "staffie'

> owners.

>

Was this comment really necessary?

Shame on you ce *tut tuts*

Why would you enter that area with a dog in the first place? It's fully fenced off so you actually have to go out of your way to get in there. It's clearly signed. I think some behaviour is just intended to invite challenge / cause a row.

We should care if some selfish pr*ck is vandalising the kids swings.

I don't understand why people think it is ok to take dogs into a dog free zone? If it is dark, then if their dog does something, they are less likely to be able to find it and clear up (tho I suspect they probably wouldn't) As has been mentioned, goose green, where the dog could have a proper runaround is just across the way.

I don't understand why the OP is getting grief for thinking this is unacceptable - I'm a dog owner and I certainly don't.

I'm not bothered about dogs chewing stuff, as I doubt they'd really do much damage. But if I took my kid to a playground and they stepped (or worse, fell) in shit, I'd be livid.

There is simply no need for people to take their dogs in there, end of.

And ce, your post just makes you sound like a "virgin living in a flatshare" resorting to hiding behind a keyboard rather than actually having the bottle to be that muh of a prick to someone's face.

Otta Wrote:

> I'm not bothered about dogs chewing stuff, as I

> doubt they'd really do much damage. But if I took

> my kid to a playground and they stepped (or worse,

> fell) in shit, I'd be livid.

>

> There is simply no need for people to take their

> dogs in there, end of.

>

> And ce, your post just makes you sound like a

> "virgin living in a flatshare" resorting to hiding

> behind a keyboard rather than actually having the

> bottle to be that muh of a prick to someone's

> face.

As is often the case Otta puts it better than I.

I have seen so many times some men playing basketball at night and their dog in the playground. I did not see them chewing anything but yes I have seen dogs (big dogs) spaying and marking their territory on the all of the rides in that play area.

ce Wrote:

> Fishfoot - you sound like a virgin living in a

> flatshare resorting to post-it notes rather than

> actually having a conversation with said "staffie'

> owners.

>

> OMG!! someone with a dog is in the park after

> dark!! Not very "middle class" is it?!?!?

>

> Note - who cares?!?!?

WTF Is this guy a troll!!!!!

Should be taken off the forum with his offensive sexist comments.. Nasty!!!