Angry Driver who did U-turn and followed me update

rubyroo

Seems I'm not the only Mum on the school run Mr.Angry has 'targeted'. Another Mum has contacted me after my post last night to say she's been on the receiving end of some of his particularly dangerous and erratic behaviour. Keep an eye out for this guy - small black car / orange logo in the Goodrich School area. Dangerous and hot headed...needs reporting to his boss if anyone can read the logo on his door.

I experienced something similar a couple of days ago as another mummy driver. Driving up Underhill Road past the cemetery around 6pm a small black car car drove up very close behind me then over took me and a P13 bus just before oncoming traffic then shot off. Thought he was pretty irritable.

You should report this to the police. It does not matter that you don't have his number plate - it's now two (three?) of you who have been at the receiving end of this lunatic behaviour. The police should take this seriously especially since there's a school just around the corner.

Really sorry this happened to you.

I'm the other person who has had a run in with him. Was waiting to cross the road to Goodrich school when this car drove very quickly along Goodrich Rd, across the intersection with Upland, and then swerved and pulled in right in front of me, blocking the dropped curb and meaning I had to walk out into the mini roundabout to cross with my little girl in a buggy. His windows were down, I (politely) pointed out he was blocking the crossing, and got a lot of abuse in return, which continued after I had crossed and was walking up to the school entrance on Upland Rd.

I wish I had taken a photo of the car now, but at the time was quite scared by the reaction I got, he was very very angry.

At the time, as he drove across the junction, I remember thinking it was a crazy way to be driving near a school. It's obviously standard practise for him.

I hope I do see him again, will definitely be taking his number plate details.

angelabbie Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> You have not done anything wrong, I think he was

> maybe wondering why you did add the info to the

> original thread for all to see.

> Sounds horrible though so good of you to let

> everyone know.

I was. The orange logo suggests it's a company car. An estate agents maybe?

Hi Edcam,

I'm sorry but I only said could it be. I haven't said they were involved. I offered an option of a company car that fitted the description given.

I'm not in anyway suggesting it is them and I will keep my post as is unless the admin advises me otherwise.

The OP can advise if the logo matches the car from the altercation.

El.

I think that I might have just experienced the same person.

I was walking my daughter along the pavement on Goodrich Road (towards the junction of Friern Road) when I heard behind me a car revving really high and clearly going ridiculously fast for such a short/built up section of road. I couldn?t see what was coming towards us due to parked cars but I could tell that whoever it was was going really fast (so fast that I felt the need to protect my daughter). He came into sight and screeched to a stop at the junction, he then gave me a glare out of his open window and screeched off.

His behaviour was antisocial at best. At worst, he put the safety of pedestrians seriously at risk.

I would have ignored it had I not seen this tread earlier today.

I can?t say that it is definitely the same person car. I did not see an orange badge. However, I noted the make and model of the car and I also have his registration number.

I wouldn?t normally contact the police about such incidents but I feel that the similarities are too great for me to ignore.