Mugging at Dunstans road bus stop, Any witnesses?

Magdaf

So my mum has left the house at 3 am on Wednesday the 24th. Mum usually starts work in Central London at around 4 am and has been taking the same bus for the past 5 years. She sat at the bus stop and was the only person there. Her bus was due in one minute. She noticed a black male in a hoodie walking towards the bus stop coming from forest hill road(coop side), he stood at the bus stop with her and seemed to be waiting for the same bus. Mum hasn't noticed anything suspicios as usually there are other people taking the same bum she just thought that he was going to work or something. Shortly after his arrival he grabbed my mums handbag and started pulling it and took it, run up approximately 100 meters up dunstans road and got into a dark van and drove off towards lordship lane etc.

mum got back home straight after and was obviously really scared and shaken up by the whole situation. She is still complaining about a pain in her lef arm which is where she had the handbag and has troubles sleeping and is now really scared to go to work.

Mum he most of here documents in her handbag including her bank cards which are now obviously cancelled, her mobile phone and her polish id.

Please if anyone has seen/heard anything or maybe has found anything in the streets such as her id please get in touch.

It's a real shame that an area as lovely as east Dulwich is disturb by idiots like that man. Peace. Magda

Really sorry this has happened to your mother. I always walk with a personal alarm in the evening or early morning, so if I'm ever approached or feel threatened the loud screaming should scare them away or bring attention to the scene. I got mine online and only paid ?5 for it. Perhaps you could by one for her.