Is anybody else's water off in Wood Vale?

There is a known problem - reported initially as effecting (at least) Underhill Road (the part parallel to Wood Vale) - Thames is suggesting that it will take minimum 2 hours to restore service - they said that they had engineers on the site of the leak.

I have now been told there is a leak in Forest Hill (but that might be Forest Hill Road - who knows?) - mains water turned off just after 3.00 - so my trickle on Underhill is now an empty space.

There appear to be leaks all over - I passed one being 'dealt with' (men standing round a gusher) on the corner of College Road and the A205.

The Thames Water 'live' map shows none of this - their recorded messages say there are no known problems in SE22 - I have asked them to correct this as it is just wasting their operatives time as each person who finds problems reports them - with no other evidence that any fault is known about.

They can't, or won't, now give any estimate of repair times - but suggest (so far) that it won't be 'days'.

I think that the repair guys are getting on with things - but their front office support (nice people that they are) is hopeless - they seem to have no access to information - but have to go away and ask someone each time.

I spoke to the call centre staff who said the Overhill Road leak will take 3-4 hours to fix. They are way over their statutory times for water provision so have allegedly blocked off the burst main ( though it sounds like there are several) and are flushing water in from a reservoir. It can take an hour for that to reach homes. They asked us to call back if no water by 8.15. Feeling very grumpy now ( and hungry, children in bed, hubbie not home, not enough water to make pasta)