Extra 185 buses

theboycj Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> This is great, the cllr mentioned this in a direct

> post on his thread.

>

> Any news on the P4 from west dulwich station? That

> runs like twice an hour!

The P13 runs from West Dulwich station and recently received an extra bus per hour operating every 15 mins. Route P4 operates every 12 minutes. Both routes suffer from poor reliability from running along the South Circular.

If only the 176 were front (and back-) loaded at the start and end of the working day, with slightly fewer between, say 0930 and 1600. I did fill in a form I had through my door to suggest this, but can't remember whether it was from a political party or a consultative body.

In the short term, bus passengers that "move right down and take all available seats" would be very welcome.

The P13 eastbound from West Dulwich station runs each 15 mins but is carefully timed to leave at the exact moment that the South Eastern trains arrive at the same times from Victoria. Very frustrating. I have written to explain and hope for some action as TFL are apparently undertaking a survey!! Didn't that Brain of Britain and Great Lothario, John Prescott, promise " joined up Transport"!!