Leaving East Dulwich

One big advert for a juice company.

I was just reading it as I was drinking my.... juice.

Wot I made myself.

From fruit and a juicer.

They'll start a company soon which sells people pre-cut lettuce soon....

Be able to buy a bigger one-roomed home in Mayfair!

Presumably ironic, given their ED/juicing credentials. Had they moved into the centre from Fulham, would be a different matter, of course.

Gosh, those people used to live just accross the road from me. Lucy had a cool Fiat 500. They were the only three car couple I've ever known.

Good luck to them If I ever move from ED I'd like to think it would be for somewhere up town.

Turn-on the wankometer:

Considering how much they enjoy entertaining (ding), it may seem strange that Ed and Lucy Rigg have swapped their three-bedroom house in East Dulwich for a one-bedroom basement flat in central London. But when you see their friends crowded (ding) into the small sunken garden (ding) or gathered around the long black dining table in the open-plan living room (ding ding), it is clear that downsizing has in no way cramped this sociable couple?s style (ding ding ding).

PLEASE BUY OUR JUICE

galleries theatres nightlife cobbled mews three pugs natural light open-plan low coffee table lime-washed oak mirrored end wall cocktail market bars and nightclubs (ding ding ding ding)

PLEASE BUY OUR JUICE

PeckhamRose Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> One big advert for a juice company.

> I was just reading it as I was drinking my....

> juice.

> Wot I made myself.

> From fruit and a juicer.

>

> They'll start a company soon which sells people

> pre-cut lettuce soon....

> Be able to buy a bigger one-roomed home in

> Mayfair!

Reminds me of this article

Reminds me of this article....a follow on from Captain Birdseye.....tbat is just so funny. What a crap article. Oh yeah serious money saving solutions. NO job, no money....go spend on something else you don't need. EAT A PIECE OF FRUIT WOMAN!.... and go and find a job.

Alan Dale Wrote:

..I do think it's an

> interesting idea to move into very central London

> when the kids leave home and it is therefore

> interesting to hear of people who've actually done

> it.

It might be an interesting idea, but this advertising feature (as I think they call it in the trade) hardly sheds any light on it. And neither does seeing a picture of their dining chairs, anally spaced apart with a ruler.

*Bob* Wrote:

> Here are some pictures of my house, wankily

> dressed for said photoshoot.

>

> Here are some details of my cool life.. see how

> cool I am.

>

>

> WHO GIVES A SHIT

:))

*Bob* Wrote:

> Turn-on the wankometer:

>

> Considering how much they enjoy entertaining

> (ding), it may seem strange that Ed and Lucy Rigg

> have swapped their three-bedroom house in East

> Dulwich for a one-bedroom basement flat in central

> London. But when you see their friends crowded

> (ding) into the small sunken garden (ding) or

> gathered around the long black dining table in the

> open-plan living room (ding ding), it is clear

> that downsizing has in no way cramped this

> sociable couple?s style (ding ding ding).

>

> PLEASE BUY OUR JUICE

>

> galleries theatres nightlife cobbled mews three

> pugs natural light open-plan low coffee table

> lime-washed oak mirrored end wall cocktail market

> bars and nightclubs (ding ding ding ding)

>

> PLEASE BUY OUR JUICE

>:D<