Stolen bike

kjudd

Hi all,

Unfortunately someone decided to enter our garage and make off with my poor bike.

We live in the building shared with keating estates and across from the ED station.

We have a shared garage and the door automatically closed unless someone manually sets it to open.

between thursday night and sunday morning someone has strolled in and lifted my bike leaving me with nothing but the front wheel :(

She looks like this

http://www.decathlon.com.tr/media/823/8239797/zoom_36c1e1cebbbb408e9b93cedcc74040f9.jpg

and has a pannier fitted to the back, and a continental gator tire on the back (as I still have the front)

of course I was stupid enough to leave the lights on it and my helmet and they got the lot!

I've logged it with the police, always such a shame to have this happen especially at your residence.

Thanks all for reading have a great evening

K

Sorry about your bike. I've not been a bike rider but son has so know what you're going through.

He had his bike stolen from outside ED train station a couple of months ago and nothing been solved etc. so far with Police/CCTV.

He's had a couple of bikes stolen in the past.

Coming through same spot last night I noticed there is some kind of CCTV trained right opposite ED train station from across the road (from where you are)? Strange that the Police have not picked up on this but I will try to make contact with them soon.

Hi Minder,

Yea its a shame, the police are coming around tonight so I can point out any CCTV that might be in the area.

The garage door is down the street with the portrait opposite the station, so if they came from the Peckham rye side there probably isn't much in the way of footage..