Alarm going off for 3 days straight on Lordship Lane (near Barcelona Tapas)

jmjc

There has been a high pitched alarm going off for the last couple days. I can't work out where it's coming from but sounds like somewhere on the row of shops in between Barcelona Tapas and the vets.

I live on the other side of the road 4 floors up and it's just loud enough at the kind of pitch that becomes very invasive and annoying. It kept me up all last night even with earplugs in.

Is anyone else having this problem or know where it's coming from?

I think I heard this earlier today. It doesn't appear to be going all the time - just intermittently. I got in from work at 2am (ugh) and it was silent but it started up around 6am and then again at 8am. I don't think it's the shops - or if it is - it's coming from the back of the parade. Sounded more to me like it was coming from Streamline Mews, but difficult to tell.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Good that PETA is on it but can we add our voices to the fight against this horrible practice? I’m still shocked! A petition maybe? Happy to raise to the RSPCA but don’t want to duplicate efforts. I’ve signed campaigns from RSPCA before which sends it directly to your councillor
    • Yes, I'm aware of that. I believe the brood was five to begin with. However they are almost adult size now so not the prey of rats any longer. 
    • Happy to recommend Greg. Lovely guy and a really hard worker, high standard of work, clean and tidy too. Greg sorted out a tricky water tank problem in a tight space in a loft, staying late into the evening to get the correct parts and fix the problem. Thanks Greg!
    • Birds have large broods as it is unlikely all their offspring will make it through to adulthood.  Nature.  Important to reduce unnatural predation such as rats.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In