New development LL just south of Townley Road

damzel

Does anyone know who the developer is? I'm bored at work and wanted to have a nosey at it as the illustrations on the boards out the front look interesting. If anyone is nearby, perhaps you could get the website address for me... I've been googling to no avail and am now on a mission!

A few points on this one:

- The flats aren't even close to in keeping with the rest of the street.

- The "mews" house is stuck on the side to get a few extra quid. And is massively overlooked by the six flats.

- Having dealt with this guy before, he massively pushes the envelope with planning and the end finish is not as the hoardings would have it.

- Nobody who buys these will be parking am Aston Martin Vanquish outside....except perhaps the guy who owns MYN Properties.

- It's on a main road. And will be overpriced.

grace3 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Southwark must have sold this land to

> the'developer'. The guy who has the nice flower

> garden in the one prefab left must be under

> pressure to quit.

That would be a real shame, I really appreciate his (?) garden every time I walk past.

Sue Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> grace3 Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > Southwark must have sold this land to

> > the'developer'. The guy who has the nice flower

> > garden in the one prefab left must be under

> > pressure to quit.

>

Yes that would be a shame, - I love his garden too, colourful, traditional & full of bloom which no doubt attracts birds, bees and other insects.