Southwark Civic Awards - Nominate now

?Who do you know that deserves recognition??

Southwark Civic Awards 2015 - Nominations

Nominate Now !

The nomination period is for a limited time only, and all nominations must be received by January 31st.

Over the last seventeen years close to seven hundred people and seventy organisations have received Civic Awards. They include the young, the smart, the brave, the middle aged, the dedicated, the decent and deserving, the elderly the compassionate the caring and committed.

I know that all Honorands tremendously value their awards with many framing their beautiful citations and certificates. I know of Honorands whose family have travelled significant distances just to share that special moment for a special person at a Southwark awards ceremony.

The Southwark Civic Awards are yours and the community?s chance to nominate that ?special person, organisation, youth or school group? in a local community that improves the quality of life for others through their tireless efforts and voluntary contributions.

The awards are administered by the Southwark Civic Association, which is an independent organisation made up of businesses, heritage and community groups. The Association was founded to promote the interests of the borough and encourage civic pride.

All successful nominees (Honorands) and guests are invited to the prestigious Civic Awards Ceremony, which is held in May/June each year. Following the awards ceremony Honorands and their guests will be invited to attend a reception with the Mayor and civic dignitaries. It is a day when those who contribute to enhance the quality of life in Southwark are given the thanks they richly deserve.

This years ceremony will be held in Southwark Cathedral.

It?s your chance to thank those that go out of their way for you, and it costs no more than a postage stamp or you can make a nomination on line at

For individuals http://www.southwarkcivicassociation.org/individual-nomination-form/

For Organisations http://www.southwarkcivicassociation.org/organisation-nomination-form/

To find out more about the Association please visit www.southwarkcivicassociation.org

If you require hard copy nomination forms please let me know and I will arrange for delivery to you.

Please feel free to share this message with your colleagues.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Lee Bartlett

Honorary Secretary

Southwark Civic Association.

C/O The Mayors Office Tooley Street.