Bus Strike

lparsons

63 and 363 are both operated by London Central, a subdivision of Go Ahead who are on the list to strike.

40 (Abellio), 176 (Arriva) and 185 (also London Central) are also set to be affected.

I'm not clear on what proportion of drivers are UNITE members, but I guess forewarned is forearmed...

I'm at the Honor Oak start/end of the 63 and am anticipating that they both wont be available :(

lparsons Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Hi Does anyone know if the busses through ED will

> all strike tomorrow for 24hrs?

>

> I get the 63 or 363 does anyone know if these

> services will be running ?

>

> L

> x

Trains are operating tomorrow. Buses is a case of checking Countdown before setting off. You may find a resemblance of a bus service on some of the affected routes during one part of the day as non-union drivers are rostered on, but when their shift ends, it may be out of service.

London Overground from Denmark Hill, Peckham Rye, Forest Hill or HOP will accept bus passengers over reasonable routes.

363 running about every 15 mins when I caught it, no 63 at all, so bus was full by time it got to east Dulwich road/Peckham rye..also due to more people getting trains I was barely just able to get on train at Peckham rye, it was like the hunger games there this morning ! ;)

Dun, what route did you take. I'd do that a lot more in the summer if it only took me 40 mins to Victoria. I live on Peckham Rye.

By the time i walk to Peckham Rye staion, wait for a train and get into Victoria a 40 minute walk on a bright morning sounds great.

Dun Wrote:

> Walked to Victoria, quite good, took 40 mins. Def

> worth doing if transport is stuffed. LOVE walking

> across the bridges in London, I never get tired of

> the views! : )

alisong Wrote:

> Morning, just to say check train info. I believe

> trains going through London bridge but not

> stopping there. I could be wrong but I thought I

> heard they are doing major platform works. Worth

> checking!

Not the case for East Dulwish/Peckham Rye trains which terminate at London Bridge - just the through trains which normally use platforms 1-6.

I would avoid LB if possible today too

"A signalling problem at London Bridge is causing delays of up to 30 minutes to Southern and Thameslink services to and from the station. There is no firm estimate yet of how long disruption will last but it is likely to continue until at least 15:00.

"