Ok, who did it? Own up!! (Dulwich Man held over alleged sheep sex)

djw

Ha ha, a colleague of mine had to go and see a guy a couple of years back, and there was a warning on the system about him. It turned out that he had been caught abusing a goat at the petting zoo near shooters hill... Not far from Chislehurst actually, must be something about the area!

I'm sorry, but who gets so wound up on coke that they feel the need to travel over to chislehurst (bit of a mission), and get involved with a wooly friend?!?!?

This is pure filth.

That poor sheep.

Shame on the lot of you for laughing about this.

God help him, that poor little wooly chap was probably just skipping about, chewing grass and minding his own business when along came a man in a black polo neck and grey jogging bottoms. I am not sure what part of this entire story I find most offensive, but please Tillie, I am assuming you are female? What exactly are you intending to do to Gods lovely creature when you get off the bus in Chislehurst?

I know where you live Mr Keef, and I shall have a chat with your lady wife if I hear any more of this disgraceful inendo about mammals. I think I am getting one of my heads...

Shame on the lot of you. There you are on Saturdays, lining up outside William Rose, claiming to love animals. "Oh it simply must be free range, it tastes so much happier." I shall inform Father O'Connor on the lot of you.

I cant say that I am shocked about New Zealanders with their special gloves. I once had a flat mate from Christchurch whose favourite dish was home cooked "tongue roll." She and her friends never bought a toilet roll between the lot of them. They are a nation of unkempt barbarians in check shirts and that is just the women (sigh).

dulwichmum Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Shame on the lot of you. There you are on

> Saturdays, lining up outside William Rose,

> claiming to love animals. "Oh it simply must be

> free range, it tastes so much happier." I shall

> inform Father O'Connor on the lot of you.

>

> I cant say that I am shocked about New Zealanders

> with their special gloves. I once had a flat mate

> from Christchurch whose favourite dish was home

> cooked "tongue roll." She and her friends never

> bought a toilet roll between the lot of them.

> They are a nation of unkempt barbarians in check

> shirts and that is just the women (sigh).

just pray it doesnt taste salty.