Hit and run - parked car - witness?

We parked our car on the corner of Tyrrell Road and Oakhurst Grove, and someone has scraped the side.

We have a note on the car from a witness but if anyone saw it, it would be great if you could let us know.

It would help when I speak to the haulage company...

It was a Forest Freight vehicle and ours is a black chevrolet.

It was at 7.05am and either Friday (24th April) or Saturday (25th April)

Equally if anyone had a delivery around here from them, that might help.

Any help appreciated!

I just need a witness with a name/address for when I speak to the company responsible, all I currently have is a note that has been out in the rain and is barely legible.

If anyone does have any information my number is 07920199386.

Wow, that really does look like bad damage, what an awful thing to happen.

But, just wanted to say (not getting at you), that people really need to start using common sense when parking, those around the SE24 area side roads will know what I am talking about, is people parking on the edge of all corners of a junction and when large vehicles do get there, it does get tricky. i believe the highway code says "10 metres (32 feet) of a junction, except in an authorised parking space"