Looking for creative hub / unit for food start up

Hi All

I'm a newbie in the area and a run a food start up called BKD London. I'm currently in a bakery share off Broadway Market but now I've moved it's a bit off a distance to travel. I also need a space for office work and a production space for making up our kids baking kits which we've just launched. We've been taken on by a few highstreet retailers so I need to get myself a proper space. Ideally I'd like a space that I can bake from (we run kids baking events too) and also make our kits in. But this seems tricky to find. Or at least a space that I can use for making up kits.

Anyone know of any creative spaces? It would be nice to be part of a community. Don't mind surrounding areas like Peckham/Forest Hill also. Or any business centres that I could maybe get a unit in and turn into a mini bakery.

Any suggestions/thoughts or advice would be really appreciated.

Thanks

Adelle

The Brockley Cross Business Centre has a few like-minded foodie businesses in it, such as Blackwoods Cheese and Original Fry-Up Material. You could also try where Clarkshaws Brewing used to be in Tyrrell Road - some great food businesses there too...