Attention : Land Rover driver on North Cross Road

The mind boggles - I walk past it every day - a classic motor. It does move tho, now and then as it changes its direction and the flats seem to every now and then get fixed. I think its owner obviously has 'money' and I think he/she just uses it every now and then in the country for some off roading. I don't see what the problem is with it being an eyesore - if its taxed and insured then it has every right of being where it is - not like those Chelsea tractors that park illegally outside schools every bloody morning. Huh!

It has no tax, it should be stored off road as it has a SORN tax status. It has not moved at all since before Christmas when the back tyre went completely flat. ourbubbleonline, maybe we could get it towed to sit outside your house for 12 months or so - you might get a bit sick of looking at it too?

Ok if you'll pay the bill get it towed outside my house! Wouldn't bother me as I live off the road and have a 6ft wall meaning I wouldn't have to see it until i leave the house - not that it would really bother me as its a bloody car on the road, where cars should be - its not that big a deal, there are more important things in life to worry about! And it has moved since Christmas for your info as I walk past it every day and ADMIRE its beautiful presence, a piece of British history, a car that is no longer in production. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2449593/Land-Rover-Defender-cease-production-2015.html- LOL. Hilerious - TOUCHE!!!!

• 2 weeks later...