Body Stories:"The new place on melbourne grove- The truth"

bloop

Hi everyone,here's the answer on "what is the old kids shop going to be on Melbourne grove?"

It will, in fact be a new pilates, yoga, danse and much more studio space entirely eco-friendly (using recycled, green and re-used materials) ...

No, I am not opening it, I am only in charge of the design and marketing...

I have just opened a blog, which, at the day, only present the concept of "Body Stories", but I will update it everyday to inform everyone about the work in progress and other thing like presenting the founders and teachers of the space (Laura Guarnera, Danal Guy and Luisa D'Ambrosio),already quite famous teachers in the Dulwich/Peckham area), timetables, classes descriptions etc...

Here's the adress... http://bodystories.blogspot.com/

Don't hesitate to ask any questions It will be a pleasure to inform you...

That is great news. May I make one suggestion. I work quite long hours in the city and have had real trouble getting a class that fits my schedule. 10am on Tuesday is just not good for a working woman. Classes in the evening (and I mean starting past 7pm) and on the weekends would be great!

HI! Well... i am still waiting for the schedule, but i know that there will definately be early morning classes (7am), and alos after 7pm classes too, they indeed, are making sure that everyone (especially city workers) can benefit from their classes... Though, i am not sure about the week end .

I'll post the scedule on the blog bodystories.blogger.com as soon as I get it... keep looking!