Anyone use Nunhead station regularly?

sponge

It gets busy from 8am for an hour or so but it's a lovely station (I live close by). While you're waiting for your train, great views of the city too. Ticket office/machine can sometimes get busy at popular times so leave 5-10 minutes to get your ticket.

I love this little station. I've been using it for about four years. It does get a bit busy at 8.00 when people are trying to get on the 8.10 train to Victoria and the 8.13 train to Blackfriars, but you soon work out where you should stand on the platform to maximise your chance of a seat etc. Plus the view is outstanding.

Have used it for years, though less regularly these days. Never had any problems. The only negative thing about it is that the trains are half hourly, so if you miss one (particulary when coming home) then you face a bit of a wait. For this reason we quite often go down to Queens Road Peckham and catch trains into London Bridge which are a lot more regular, but it also depends on where your ultimate destination is. When I worked at Blackfriars I caught the 8.13am train in and the 5.13pm home every day for years and it was fine 99.9% of the time, other than the odd cancelled train etc.

Molly