"Traffic Consultation" in Dulwich Village

Whilst popping into one of the shops in DV (Jigsaw sale, couldn't afford anything) I was approached by a lady with a clipboard, asking me to participate in a survey for the council about my usage of the shops in DV, how often I visited and how Much I spent, where I lived and how I got there. All fine, except she was asking me how important I thought the parking in front of the shops was (the stretch from the audi garage to harold georde). I mentioned how often I visited, but when I said that I thought the parking was VERY important and I didn;t want any change she did not write that down. For good measure I also said I didn't want any more yellow lines or road closures, so maybe she clocked me as a nutter and left it at that. The logo on her sheet was tps/tsp.

Who knows why she was there? Maybe the row of shops know or maybe it was something to do with the North Dulwich and Denmark Hill parking zone consultation?

When this comes into effect in Winter 2015-16 Dulwich Village will be the next parking area for the local hospitals, schools, train stations. I'm sure they have all that now but it will get 10 times worse!

Southwark didn't consult with Lambeth when Lambeth brought in the CPZ on Denmark Hill across Ruskin Park a few years ago.

It's created a knock on effect for everybody in Denmark Hill/North Dulwich but will now go further into the village and beyond.