Would anyone be interested in Kid's rugby classes?

We're a local rugby club - Kings College Hospital Rugby Club - in Dulwich Village and we are wondering if anyone would be interested, for a small fee, in getting their kids learn some of the basics, say on a Sunday morning for an hour or two. Money raised would go towards our preferred charity Starfish Foundation.

This idea is just in the preliminary stages, and I am just testing the waters (on behalf of my husband incidentally!). He is not a forumite - yet!

I'd be interested in something like you suggest in the future (once my child is old enough). Although on an ongoing basis I'll be looking for a club with a proper kids section to introduce him to the game (doesn't Alleyn's have this?).

Re: the ED Rugger 7's - I reckon I could get a team out

Huncamunca, yes we're aware of the insurance implications, and would definitely get insurance if we started up lessons. WE'D also get parents to sign a contract. My husband (who would be helping take these rugby classes) is also a solicitor, and insurance issues were one of the first things he mentioned.

Age range - we were thinking between 3-8 years?

To be honest, it would be more of a run around, chucking the ball etc. If you have more questions please put them on here. I will get my husband to get a user name on the forum and answer directly.