aggressive kids in Dulwich park today

Mrs Dadof4 just got back from Dulwich park pretty upset. Group of 4 kids (10-11 year olds) being really aggressive, following her, coming out with vocal masterpieces such as "why don't you go and suck some c***, you f**** w*ore"

shes called it in to 101, but mainly posting here so others are aware. If anybody else has had a similar experience today , would encourage you also to call it in

I think what shocked her most was the age of these kids

That really must of been very upsetting. I must say nothing shocks me these days..

Might be an isolated incident but needs to reported if anyone else experiences the same thing.

Also reporting to any park warden. Do they still have them ?

DulwichFox

I had the same once - just laughed at the time being not exactly threatened and I thought - did he really just say that - but it isn't nice especially as he was with a younger girl. Wanted to ask him to repeat it.

I'm sure they just repeat what older people say.

I hope Mrs Dadof4 challenged them. 10 years old is still smaller than she is? And it was the middle of the day? Lots of people? Very important to stand up to them and make a lot of outraged noise at the same time. Please don't think I am minimising the shock and upset to Mrs D!

mynamehear makes a good point ,I once did that with a bunch kids who ,with bikes ,were blocking my way and refusing to move .Was amazed when they moved .

They are kids when all said and done and sometimes are just full of hot air and bluster .

But... guess if I were out with little ones I 'd just want to avoid and not antagonise .

mynamehere Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Very important to stand up to them

I kind of agree, but at the same time, whether you stand up to bullies or not is a personal choice, not something we should feel compelled to do out of duty.

thanks for the kind words

Yes, she did stand up to them - shes not the sort to just look at her feet and walk away - but was also pretty scared by the level of aggression and tirade of abuse. "what are you f***king looking at, I'm going to rip those sunglasses off your f**ing face you bi***"

Also worth noting that there were plenty of people around apparently and nobody thought to walk over and see what was going on or ask her if she was OK. I like to think its because they were so young nobody actually thought they could possibly be threatening her

Anyway, the cops turned up to our house after she called 101. They went and found the kids (who turned out to be 12), who of course denied it all, but were interestingly in the process of doing the same to somebody else at the time apparently. The cops took their details and gave them a metaphorical clip round the ear and told them it was time to go home. I think that's a reasonable outcome and it was great to see the police taking things like this seriously.

hi,

i was at the park when this incodent took place and i do not think the lady in question is telling the whole truth,

it was her Son that started this little episode and the lady in question also pushed one of the boys with some force while letting her son call the kids Fing mugs etc.

Dulwichlad850 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I was not going to post on this thread but I feel

> I needed to because I do not like kids getting a

> bad name for themselves we all was a kid once upon

> a time after all.

But we did not use language like these kids are being accused of using..

Well I didn't any way.

DulwichFox

12 year olds sometimes stab people, especially in groups. A woman on her own shouldn't feel weak or maligned for not standing up to them - you have to judge instinctively there and then, based on the people. Morons.

Did the police actually take them home (and thus inform their parents of what they'd been up to), or just send them on their way (which won't have helped at all really)?

Dulwichlad850 you're about as believable as a politician.