New caf? on FHR.

Nigello

I went past today and asked a man there - probably an owner/manager - when it was to open. He told me Thursday, from 0900 to about tea time. It'll be closed on Mondays and will serve hot and cold food. There is outside space at the back and it may open from 0730 in the future but it's not yet certain. It will be called Norris(s) and (K)night - no idea which way it will be spelt. Good luck to them!

• 2 weeks later...
Very excited about this new addition but haven't managed to go yet, mainly as I generally have one or two small people with me. At the risk of attracting the attention of the "can't we have one child free pub blah blah" brigade (a point that I am not unsympathetic to but I'm now on the other side of that fence), is it buggy/ child friendly? Would be nice to have somewhere on my door step that I can take said small people to for lunch occasionally when the daily grind of wiping my own floor becomes too much? Basically, do they have highchairs/ baby changing/ room to park a buggy/ a menu that includes cheese on toast???!