Dulwich Paranormal Club

Laroon

Hello

I came across reference to the Dulwich Paranormal Club in an old post from last year on the forum via a google search, but cant seem to find out any current information about it. Can anyone give me any information if this club is still running and how to join if it is?

Thanks

Laroon

The DPC used to meet regularly at various locations in ED, Forest Hill, the village, Peckham Rye, West Dulwich and many other places, i've not been now for well over a year. I found it through a good friend of mine and went on a number of ocassions was always a good night. They apparantly got into doing ouija board meetings and such like which I personally have no interest in so stopped going. I can get hold of details if anyone wishes to attend, but from recollection they would meet at the same time and the location would be decided upon from the week previously (or fortnight), so unless you happen to be in the fold it isnt easy to just go along (in my opinion), but they were a most welcoming bunch and did lots of research about locations, it wasnmt just off the cuff ghost hunting so to speak!

Louisa.

A guy who bought a desk from me a while back was doing uni research into the paranormal, don't know whether he's associated with this group though, at the time he lived at the top of LL, I'll see if I've still got his contact details somewhere.

He was looking for subjects at the time - research into ESP I guess :)

I'm sorry, but anyone who needs to use so mundane and earthly a channel as the EDF to find the paranormal club is by definition not qualified to join.

However, as a special exception, I am now thinking about the time and location of the next meeting. You're all welcome to come along.*

*No, not you. That's disgusting, stop thinking it at once.