Piano Lessons

Hi All,

I wanted to recommend my Piano teacher (Roksana).

I have now been having lessons for approx 1 year, and am really impressed by my progress. I learnt as a child, but most of that knowledge had long since disappeared...

What I really wanted to learn was sight-reading, as I think being able to sight-read well is key to opening up the options to play anything you want ("give a man a fish..." and all that). Roksana is great at teaching all elements of piano, but her sight-reading teaching is incredible. (As an example, when I started it took me about 3 months to learn one song... now we are working through 1 song per week, and we are pushing the speed up to about 80bpm... which if you hear it, is pretty quick!)

I've also played in 2 piano concerts that she's organised (on a grand piano) with lots of her other students, from very young, to "about my age" ;) - This was fun, and I think it helps prepare you if you ever want to take exams.

I'm very glad I found her on the ED forum a year ago, and so I thought I'd return the favour.

Text or call her on 07796 173583 for more details.

Thanks,

Andy

ps. I can't post this in the business section, as officially it's not in East Dulwich, but in Tulse Hill (and I didn't want to break the rules)... but it's definitely worth the 6 mins on the train!