Experience of coming out to be Bi (Lounged)

jefferykon08

Being bisexual myself, I felt I had to share my story with you. I have known since I was approximately 11 years old that I could be with either a man or woman through BiMingle.com . It is the individual, the soul of a person that attracts me. At the age of 14, I had my first bisexual experience. Later I married a man and had a beautiful daughter. We have since divorced and I have now been with my new partner for 5 years. She is also bisexual. Even when I was married, I had bi tendencies too, but of course didn't act on them until we had seperated. I know there are some bisexual people out there that want both simutaniously. Personally, I am a one person kind of woman! I do believe Phycologists should not treat bisexuality differently then straight or gay. I have never bought into the confusion theory either! There should be a lot more done on this subject and more information available

I must admit that I've never personally really bought the idea of bisexuality, not because I'm homophobic or heterophobic but because I've always looked upon Bisexuals as the ultimate hedonists...they want their cake and they want to eat yours too! I always thought it was a bit greedy. I'd be interested to hear from a confirmed bisexual as to what goes on in their heads re sex and multigender partners. You're right, its not talked about enough...educate the single sex partner luddites. Great thread. ;-)

Bimingle is an interesting site for pre teens? It appears to have a higher age limit? When you say it taught you that you were bi, did you end up there by mistake? Or was that the place where you found both men and women attractive?

On a more intriguing note, can you have a first 'bisexual' moment? Or do you have to be hetero with a flash of homosexual inspiration or vice versa?

Can both thoughts occur simultaneously? Do we flip flop or are we like Homer Simpson caught between Moe's and the Donut shop, fated to remain forever in a recursive loop?

what happened on the railway sidings? I only remebember graffiti .... damn .. what else happened there?

Would love a response to Huguenot .... when is the first "bi - moment" ... when do you get past the state of confusion?

Mockney .. I'm sure you know interweb been around for over 40 years now.. sorry .. I'm a pedant. I never had it either...

CamberwellOz Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> If you delete this silly excuse for a website

> promotion - I might really tell you about some bi

> experiences.

Cor! Go on then.. normally you have to pay a pound a minute for this sort of thing.

I don't think I'm bi - not that there is anyting wrong with it. But I'm a sucker for marketing and long story short, I visited the site, signed up and now I'm meeting some guy named Norm on LL tonight for a drink.

I also stop and sign up for every charity street worker. Please help me.