Vote for the film you'd like screened at Dulwich's open air cinema!

We're launching an open air cinema in Dulwich Park and are looking for you to vote for the film you'd like shown at the first screening on 25th August (Bank Holiday Monday)

You get to choose from a shortlist of four classics:

'Casablanca', 'Some Like It Hot', 'Breakfast At Tiffany's' and 'The Graduate'

Vote online at www.thescreenonthegreen.com

At the moment the voting is so close that every vote could be decisive - so get online and have your say! If you would like to book tickets, you can do so on the website - we have limited number available, so make sure you get in before they sell out!

Great film choices - I'm sure I could dig out Beethoven 2!

We're actually talking about doing a few themed screenings - such as an 80s classics night (with a choice of Back To the Future, The Goonies, Karate Kid etc)

In terms of price - I'm sorry if some of you guys think it's a bit steep, but we're a local company without big corporate backing, just trying to establish something positive for the area. Also the difference between this event and lots of the other versions you get is that the screen we're projecting on to is absolutely enormous (10 metres by 6 metres), and the setting is first rate - great food / drink and film in one of the best parks in London.

I hope you give it a go - particularly as I'd be interested to have your feedback, so we can tailor it to exactly what you guys want (maybe not Electric Boogaloo!)

Great to see events coming back to the park. You have a difficult task finding a film that's well known enough to attract interest, but not so popular that everyone's seen it ten times. I've voted for Tiffanys because it's the only one I've never seen.

I don't think ?7.50 is unreasonable for an evening of cinema in such classy surroundings. (Greenwich Odeon is ?8.)

I agree, ?7.50 is not out of this world - West End cinemas are easily that much if not more. Brixton Ritzy is ?6.50 for an adult ticket, factor in bus fare and it's more.

Breakfast at Tiffany's gets my vote as I don't think I've ever seen it all the way through.

Agree ?7.50 is not a lot for a trip to the cinema, but that is to watch a film you can't rent out on DVD, or watch at christmas on the telly, and if it rains, you don't get wet.

That said, I hate going to the cinema with a passion, and would much rather sit outside (weather permitting), but with all the free screens you get over the summer months,, this seems steep to me. Anyway, didn't mean to start a big thing about the price, wish I'd not mentioned it. I is a nice idea, and I hope it goes well.

I'll wait to see what film it is...