Aggressive behavior Sunday morning Goose Green

My husband and I were walking to Dulwich Park Sunday morning (about 8.30am) and we crossed over from Goose Green so we could continue up Lordship Lane There was a young black guy standing near the bus stop (opposite Goose Green) standing next to his bicycle. When you got close to him you could see that he had a triangular piece of material positioned across his face so you could only see his eyes. I passed him first but as my husband did, he went right up to my husband's face in a threatening "stand off" manner My husband just got out of his way and when we both looked around he got on this bike and began to follow us. We did not want to encourage him by looking around and eventually he cycled off. I know nothing happened to us but it was quite upsetting. I just thought I would mention it because had I been on my own, I would have felt quite scared.

Hey I would still be inclined to report what happened to you to the police as you never know if the same person has done this to others and there maybe someone that he has actually done something to physically... if this is a repeat action, they are likely to be on watch for this same individual... believe it or not, a colleague and I were mugged just outside the Festival Hall, Waterloo... what had transpired, was the same person had done the same to others....

Police got a good description of him as I stupidly went after him... Years later, I actually saw him selling the Big Issue outside a mainline train station - I can only presume bad turned good !!! Hope you never have to undergo something like this again as it is frightening for sure...