with so many stores along Lordship Lane / Grove Vale, do you have a favorite, and why?

trinidad

There lots of stores along Lordship Lane and Grove Vale. We are always encourage to support our local high street, so wanted to know if you have a favorite store along these two streets?

You might get excellant / personal customer service "Good morning Mr smith..." or the prices may be really competitive? it might be, because the store offer a personal touch, or security do not follow your every move?

start your responses with the name of the store, and your reasons why.

Love the paint shop- Colour makes people happy, on the Vale because the man is so friendly. On lordship lane though I love all the pretty places with fancy/ smart bits for homes, but Farmers comes out as my favourite as it's an Aladin's cave of stuff you never knew you needed until you saw it.

What we call the Med shop what KestonKid mentioned, sweet lemons and opens late and courteous staff and St Christophers for serendipitous forays and books of course a good atmosphere, AJ Farmer and Lloyds on NCR and card shop near Toast. You would think I would know the names of these shops by now.

These are regular haunts and stand out shops for me which I/we would severely

miss.

Farmers and Greetings are our favourites. Helium ballons and anything you can possibly need.

Love shops like that - and the people there are so lovely.

Could do with losing FatFace who were "too busy" to help me or the awful expensive smelly candle/ incense shop (name evades me) who distressed my daughter for accusing her of stealing - when she wsa just looking. Nice. Making little kids cry - maybe best to talk to their grown ups first.