Sainsburys - crime hot spot ?

Fudge

In Starbucks this afternoon having a quiet coffee and within 30 mins it was like crime watch unfolding in front of my eyes......

Firstly a man was frogmarched through the store - I assumed being caught shoplifting.....then 10 mins later the alarms went off and there was a man being held on the floor in what appeared to have been an attempt in snatching someones handbag.....then shortly after two young boys - approx 10 years old were being questioned by security.....

So beware when shopping in Sainsburys and maybe it is time to start shopping on line !

I assume that this was a random afternoon and not the norm

It's on Dog kennel Hill. Opposite the Dog kennel Hill Estate.

Put people on a housing project named Dog Kennel and why be surprised when they start going beyond being riff-raff, they're no doubt now in a whole different classification of ruff!-ruff!

Small wonder Sainsbury's has now become the crime spot it is.

And I know the hill was named for where the Surrey hunts used to kennel their hounds, and Pytchley, Quorn and that other road are named after hunts.

But then our betters were in charge.

The likes of us knew better than to go committing crime where the quality purchased their victuals.

Edgar Kail is the man who in the 1920s played for Dulwich Hamlets. And England.

I read somewhere.

I remember when that store first opened they tried to attract you posh SE22ers by selling stuff like edible flowers, picked and presented all nice in plastic trays. You ungrateful lot.

jim_the_chin Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Top tip: Go at 730am,. There's no other people,

> the shelves are stacked full, and the check out

> person was so bored she even put a few of my items

> into bags for me. it cut a good third off

> shopping time.

All well and good JTC, but do you live on the Dog Kennel Hill Estate?

And if you do, how much did you nick?

And if you don't, what were you doing there at that time?

You'll probably say 'shopping', but don't they all.

HonaloochieB Wrote:

> kford Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > Sainsbury's are doing victuals two-for-one at

> the

> > mo...

>

> I don't suppose they're organic victuals though.

They were Taste the Difference victuals

kford Wrote:

> HonaloochieB Wrote:

> -----

> > kford Wrote:

> >

>

> > -----

> > > Sainsbury's are doing victuals two-for-one at

> > the

> > > mo...

> >

> > I don't suppose they're organic victuals

> though.

>

>

> They were Taste the Difference victuals

Hah! In my day the only tsting of difference for a ruffian or cutpurse frequenting a food hall, would be the difference between tasting a violent kick up the backside and a taste of the whip that a gentleman carried with him at all times.

They'd have been glad of it too, and not to receive a thrashing to within a centimetre of their lives.

HonaloochieB Wrote:

> It's on Dog kennel Hill. Opposite the Dog kennel

> Hill Estate.

> Put people on a housing project named Dog Kennel

> and why be surprised when they start going beyond

> being riff-raff, they're no doubt now in a whole

> different classification of ruff!-ruff!

> Small wonder Sainsbury's has now become the crime

> spot it is.

tit

Pongo Wrote:

> HonaloochieB Wrote:

> -----

> > It's on Dog kennel Hill. Opposite the Dog

> kennel

> > Hill Estate.

> > Put people on a housing project named Dog

> Kennel

> > and why be surprised when they start going

> beyond

> > being riff-raff, they're no doubt now in a

> whole

> > different classification of ruff!-ruff!

> > Small wonder Sainsbury's has now become the

> crime

> > spot it is.

>

> tit

for tat?

Yes!! Oh gosh. I cannot possibly step foot in ghetto of Dog Kennel Hill Sainsburys. Ever since I was slapped round the face with a wet fish as I was innocently buying Kates :( new foundation, I have shopped at the wonderous website of acado.com. Sainsburys is so horrible, full of evil youths and young hippies thinking its cool to hurt the upper middle class with fishes.

Fools!