Burglary at Ulverscroft Road

maxb

Hello everyone,

Just a quick heads up to anyone reading this.

Our house was broken into on the morning of Saturday 30st of January.

If anyone comes across a post or someone selling the following (especially the watches), I'd appreciate you get in touch with me or with the police at 101:

Thinkpad x201 laptop (this one is particularly special because the screen is glossy, not matt as all thinkpads are)

Tascam DR-05 voice recorder

Kindle Touch: This one is an American version, with American offers in the ads section, always priced in USD$

Citizen Eco Drive Duo watch with chronograph, titanium (a gift from my father - needs repair)

Citizen Eco Drive watch, black dial, titanium (my father's watch - needs repair)

Citizen Eco Drive watch with lunar phase dial, shiny stainless steel, black dial, square (a present from my mother)

The ED-Duo is using a black nato strap. The strap may have been changed.

The black ED watch was using a very worn, almost torn, black leather strap. Strap may have been changed.

The lunar phase ED watch is sporting the original black leather strap with a clasp (they may keep this original strap)

Since my father already passed away, I'm most grateful if I can at least get my father's watch back if anyone spots it, for obvious reasons. The firs two need repairing so you may see the second dials either not working or erratically moving.

Anyone having seen anyone with a denim tote that says "Repairing is Caring" or a grey medium sized leather satchel on the morning of this past Saturday the 30th, please get in touch.

Many thanks,

PS: I have attached a photo of my father's watch. The wrist band is considerably more worn today because that photo was taken not long after he passed away.