Electric car charge point

yes you can get a grant ask your car dealer as the installer and grant come through them

and at the same time you may want to upgrade the power at your home if it is "60amps" to 100amps. This upgrade is from the power network not your energy company and it should be free

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Malumbu said: "I've asked some good questions about how you address 'antisocial cycling" but nobody has offered any answers - as this is a forum I'd be keen to understand." Isn't this what City of London police are now doing, addressing 'antisocial cycling'?
    • A raptor shot into my back garden for a wood pigeon, which managed to get away before it was grabbed. It was very fast and the hawk was smaller than I’d thought it would be, with mid- and dark-brown feathers. Kite? 
    • Worried as only two Egyptian goslings at the pond this evening. Both parents in attendance.  The three of them were looking very healthy this morning. Did anyone see anything? 
    • We do in fact take frozen food ... whatever the form, if its food we generally take it!
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In