Minnie the cat woman of the Gardens

Minnie, the crazy cat woman from the Gardens, has sadly died. From what I remember she spent a lot of the last twenty years feeding the local cats. I used to pass her flat on the way to the Clockhouse and see her in her kitchen boiling up mince to make her own version of ?Kitty Kat? which she would put into aluminium foil containers and deliver to local cats. She did this until her arthritis got too bad, when this happened she left a note for our cat and four cans of cat food. A very sweet excentric old lady. Her funeral is on 2nd June at Honour Oak crematorium.

Aw that's sad news chick, the local moggies have lost a good friend. Thanks for posting, so yet another local character sadly gone. I hope there's a good turn out at her funeral.

(Although I'd like to note that you *can* be a cat person without being crazy, er... can't you?) ;)

Minnie?? Fine a few days ago??

Poor Gwen had become almost bent double and in pain. I think she died as long ago as March. She was friendly to all. She liked talking to people and making sure the birds and animals were fed. Beckham asked the time of her funeral. It's 10am.