slashed tyres

Eileen

my car had two flat tyres yesteday morning in Nutbrook St. RAC patrol said they were deliberate punctures with a sharp point making a hole. Another person in the street also had two punctures same overnight, though it is not such a clear verdict what they might have been caused by. Another person in Nutbrook St recently had 4 tyres apparently deliberately punctured.

Anyone else having similar?

Eileen,

Sorry to hear this. You are not the only one as there was a recent thread about this exact thing. If you do a search you'll find it (sorry, I tried to add the link but it didn't work). Someone should start a neighbourhood watch ... with Staffordshire terriers.

I was one of the people who got a puncture in Nutbrook street the same morning and have a ten year old Polo. Then when I went off to get a new tyre(once the RAC had fitted the temporary spare) all in a tizz I dropped my car key between my door and doorstep where it got completley jammed and jammed the front door, and I couldnt release the car key or open the front door...but then could- and inadverdently ever so slightly bent the key so that when I arrived home late last night after work and went to lock the car, the key jammed in the car lock and then David came out to help but then managed to make it so the car door not only was jammed but was jammed open, it wouldnt even close, with they key sticking out. So the RAC had to rescue me again and it was the same man as the day before but at two in the morning. Sorry am I boring you.....

Snorky wrote: Have you upset someone? people do get territorial about their car parking spaces

It was parked on what was the front garden IE off street parking.

It also got 'keyed' on the rear wing whilst I watched from the front room a bunch of white teenage youths

stood watching and one of them warned the perpetrator that someone was watching.

I discovered the damage the next day.

I presumed it was triggered by spite or jealousy as I had not had any altercation with any one.