Foxes and Shoes

We live in Chesterfield Grove. Recently foxes have been coming in when the kitchen door is open. We have lost a deck shoe and some flip-flops this week.

They have, however, left an almost brand new shoe on our back step. Its made by Dune , is a black slip on and is probably a size 36 or 37.

If its yours let me know.

One of the nine(!) foxes in our garden ran into the dining room and stole one of my best shoes, leaving the other intact... I shouted at it as it jumped over the fence.... About three days later I was hanging out some washing and heard a snorting noise behind me - sitting about a foot away was said fox, looking very sheepish, with my chewed shoe at its feet.... I don't think it could have looked any more guilty and ashamed - it refrained from pooping on my lawn for about a week!

Our neighbours used to leave their trainers outside their front door after a run... I sort of warned them of what the local foxes would do do to them after the previous neighbours experience after doing the same. Sure as anything there was a lovely brown steaming gift in one of them in the morning ... not sure what they have against joggers