Be aware of thieves! several break ins at Overhill Road on Saturday September 24th

Bumblebeebee

There were several break ins at Overhill Road on Saturday September 24th around 2pm. Here are some photos of the thief from CCTV. (Photo 1 & 2)

There was another thief who was looking for an opportunity on Tuesday September 27th around 12:30. (Photo 3)

Please be aware of these individuals. If you recognise any of these thieves, please contact the police.

Thank you very much for removing the photos. I appreciate your concern regarding the legal process.

Just to be clear that the thief who was caught taking a black backpack and a plastic bag wasn't an "alleged" thief. He was the thief as he clearly had our neighbours backpack, besides another resident saw him running out from the building.

One of the resident of our building saw another black guy filming our building with his mobile phone this morning. We are sure that this is an organised crime. They are observing us. We really hope that the police does something to stop these crimes.

Administrator Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I've removed the photos as it may affect the legal

> process.

A photo on this forum is not going to prejudice a trial. I mean, apart from anything else, there is no trial and nothing to be sub judice yet. Taking the photo down does mean that witnesses might be missed, though.

• Administrator

Dogkennelhillbilly Wrote:

> A photo on this forum is not going to prejudice a trial.

I said "the legal process" not "a trial", and that is an assumption that I'm not willing to believe. I would rather these people caught and convicted than caught and freed on a technicality. If there was a request for witnesses who may have seen these people then fine, perhaps the original poster would like to repost/edit the original message after advice from the police on how best to do it. Perhaps the original poster would like to repost the photos too.

P.O.U.S.theWonderCat Wrote:

> Indeed. The reference should also be to "alleged"

> thieves.

I noticed that boy that got punched twice is an 'alleged victim'

I remember faking football fights as a boy though ;)

Dogkennelhillbilly Wrote:

> A photo on this forum is not going to prejudice a

> trial. I mean, apart from anything else, there is

> no trial and nothing to be sub judice yet. Taking

> the photo down does mean that witnesses might be

> missed, though.

I think you're absolutely right - however if a picture is posted of an innocent person that could open the forum up to actions for defamation.