The best laser clinic ever!!

I wasn't sure about laser methods, but your recommendation has convinced me.

I want to get a tonsure done, Japanese chonmage style. Is the laser safe to use on the scalp? What area did you have lasered?

Oh welcome to EDF by the way. Looking forward to shooting the breeze with you!

Hey thanks for the response!!!! The laser is really good and the therapists in there are very professional and they will explain to you the best treatment for you.... Im having my legs done at the moment but will defo be getting more areas because they have all different kind of offers!!!!!

Thanks for the welcome :)

• Administrator

It sounds ace and Mrs Admin would love me to get my toes done, they look like an upturned shoe brush. Is it a real laser or fake laser? I've heard that sometimes clinics pretend that they're real but they're not, they send people out to tell everyone that they're amazing but they're, like, just tiny red lights.

I notice you posted about the clinich two weeks ago to that say what else is great about this clinic is they provide a whole range of different beauty treatments such as facials, Shellac mani and pedi, Eyelash Extensions and loads of other treatment. You also told us that you were so happy that I have found this clinic.

Is it somehow linked to Scientology or to taking recreational drugs?

Administrator Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I've heard that sometimes clinics pretend that they're

> real but they're not, they send people out to tell

> everyone that they're amazing but they're, like,

> just tiny red lights.

Sounds like there are some sharks out there?

1c6em6.jpg

Have a look at the website, http://dulwichlaser.co.uk/. They're at 2a Lordship Lane. It's owned by Dr Ali Reza Nadjafi, a dentist (registered 1998) who owns and works at Dulwich Dental Clinic at 78 LL. Both businesses were set up over five years ago.

[2nd edition] And here's an enthusiastic article, written several years after a course. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dina-mikhails/all-you-ever-wanted-to-kn_b_7683978.html Anyone wanting to DIY, it looks as if you can pick up a machine second hand for maybe ?10-15,000.

[3rd edition] The hair removal photographs on the website that I've checked seem, btw, to be library photographs, used across the web, rather than of work actually done at the clinic

lucyjane1990 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I recently visited a laser hair removal clinic on

> lordship lane (Dulwich laser beauty clinic). I

> can't believe the amazing prices they have... They

> have really good offers on for laser hair

> removal.... I highly recommend this clinic...

Wow - that's amazing, thanks for sharing. Do the lasers do rabbits as well as hairs ?

If so, please PM me - I'm interested in finding out more