Xmas sweets for the kids ward at kings THANK YOU!!!

Fox_tail

evening one and all,

as some of you may know at Xmas i come on here and ask for sweets for the kids ward at kings..and you respond amazingly!! i did the same thing at Easter for the first time and it went down a absolute treat! and THANK YOU to the guys who donated..you know who you are!! i really cant thank you enough, for those who don't know when i was younger they pretty much saved my life and im ever thankful for that...they get no funding at all for little treats (sweet wise)for the kids who are unfortunately in there over Xmas...times are tight and i completely understand that but if you got a quid handy and passing a pound shop nearer the time and fancy joining in then that would be amazing!

i know its early but thought i would just put out a early feeler!

feel free to drop me a text or a call if you have any questions 07852937213.

anyway enough rambling from me! thanks for your time!

Allan

UPDATE on page 2!

No worries at all, i will put a reminder up when i start collecting, iv also had lots of questions about what type of sweets....i normally go for little bags of haribos (the 10p packs) i just get a load of them, but ANY sweets are welcome! and thanks again guys for such a great response!

Ahhh wow!! you absolute legend! thank you so much 007Handyman, im blown away, in regards to the sweets Haribo or jelly babys etc...its completely up to you mate! Cant thank you enough, i will be sending out a update of when to drop them round etc but feel free to contact me with any questions you might have mate 07852937213

Put me down for an Encyclopaedia Britannica covered in chocolate. It's Christmas.

lavender27 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Children shouldn't eat sweets. Have you seen the

> state of their teeth lately. Why not give them

> something educational or books to read.

Lol guys, iv been giving sweets to them for years, easter I give eggs and at Halloween I gave sweets and comics, there never were and never have been any complaints, feel free to donate toys and books and whatever you see fit, but im doing what iv always done and thats sweets, apologies if you disagree but just chill out will ya, its a few sweets for some kids on xmas!

Fox_tail Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Lol guys, iv been giving sweets to them for years,

> easter I give eggs and at Halloween I gave sweets

> and comics, there never were and never have been

> any complaints, feel free to donate toys and books

> and whatever you see fit, but im doing what iv

> always done and thats sweets, apologies if you

> disagree but just chill out will ya, its a few

> sweets for some kids on xmas!

Yeah regretting my earlier attempt to pour oil on troubled waters (is there anything which can't start controversy on here?!) I'll be bringing sweets!