Pay-What-You-Like game at Dulwich Hamlet.

On Saturday 19th November Dulwich Hamlet are at home to Worthing, in a Ryman League Premier Division match, kick off at three o'clock.

Please spread the word amongst all of your friends, neighbours, work colleagues, mates at school, college and so on as...

All profit from the match, after the usual matchday costs have been met, are being donated to charity by Dulwich Hamlet Football Club.

For this match simply come through the turnstiles and make whatever donation you wish...from a penny to a hundred pounds!

All money raised will be donated to our official 2016/17 charity partner Football Beyond Borders, an excellent South London based charity that works with children as an educational project through football; and our near neighbours, the Dog Kennel Hill Adventure Playground. All surplus money will be split 50/50 between them.

So please spread the word.

(Admins: The Club don't gain from this, so can you please keep this on the main thread, as it is not 'promoting an event' as such, as we-as a Club-do not benefit...thank you)

Usual admission is ?10 for adults, a wide range of concessions are ?4 & all under thirteens are free anyway.

• 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• I don't know how spoillable food can be used as evidence in whatever imaginary CSI scenario you are imagining.  And yes, three times. One purchase was me, others were my partner. We don't check in with each other before buying meat. Twice we wrote it off as incidental. But now at three times it seems like a trend.   So the shop will be hearing from me. Though they won't ever see me again that's for sure.  I'd be happy to field any other questions you may have Sue. Your opinion really matters to me. 
    • If you thought they were off, would it not have been a good idea to have kept them rather than throwing them away, as evidence for Environmental Health or whoever? Or indeed the shop? And do you mean this is the third time you have bought chicken from the same shop which has been off? Have you told the shop? Why did you buy it again if you have twice previously had chicken from there which was off? Have I misunderstood?
    • I found this post after we just had to throw away £14 of chicken thighs from Dugard in HH, and probably for the 3rd time. They were roasted thoroughly within an hour of purchase. But they came out of the oven smelling very woofy.  We couldn't take a single bite, they were clearly off. Pizza for dinner it is then. Very disappointing. 
    • interesting read.  We're thinking about the same things for our kids in primary school as well. One thing I don't understand about Charter ED is whether they stream / set kids based on ability.  I got the impression from an open evening that it is done a little as possible. All i could find on-line was this undated letter - https://www.chartereastdulwich.org.uk/_site/data/files/users/18/documents/9473A8A3547CCCD39DBC4A55CA1678DC.pdf?pid=167 For the most part, we believe in mixed ability teaching and do not stream in Year 7 or Year 8. The only exceptions to this are that we have a small nurture class for Maths. This is a provision for students who scored lower than 85 in their SATS exams and is designed to support them to acquire the skills to access the learning in mainstream class. We do not have nurture classes for any other subjects. We take a more streamed - though not a setted - approach in Maths and Science from Year 9 onwards. though unsure if this is still accurate reflection of policy, and unsure of difference between streaming and setting.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In