Disabled Parking Peckham Park.

gabys1st

As a wheelie user was horrified to see how far the new car park is from the cafe. I can just about with the aid of a crutch manage to get from disabled bay in present car park into the cafe. Now my long suffering husband, like me a golden oldie, will have to get my chair out of our car for a silly distance.

That's cr*p gaby ,I feel your pain !

Don't know if this http://www.vivantage.co.uk/viva-medi-tartan-transit-wheelchair.html?utm_campaign=ShoppingFeed&utm_source=google&utm_medium=merchantcenter&utm_content=Health%20%3E%20Wheelchairs%20%3E%20Wheelchairs%20-%20Transit&gclid=CjwKEAiAjvrBBRDxm_nRusW3q1QSJAAzRI1tFjImhPvTQlJhAyYKVhRpm3Qc4z8NgrjZjWZPB0yjjhoCObrw_wcB

is of any interest .Took me ages to track down when I needed it for someone .It's more comy than it looks and is much easier to offload from a car .

Not that it should be necessary for you to make such arrangements .

Thanks - need to get a back for my electric wheelie so have bookmarked this as have been looking bit not found anything as cheap or light, not going to be very comfortable however is just a back up

However it's not just the fact ramp has to be put down and elec wheelie got out - I actually like being able to walk into a cafe. I hate being pushed - takes my independence away . This is disabling me! Rant over