House burglary in Oakhurst grove

cat woman

Just thought I'd post this to warn people that I was burgled today while out at work.

I'm on the ground floor and they got into the back garden and then tried to smash a window but finally got in by levering open another window.

They just grabbed a laptop and tv. I got home about 5.30 and found it.

Make sure side gates are locked and Windows and doors secure.

Would hate anyone else to come home to such a nasty surprise.

I suggest any one with a flat in a terraced house with a side gate, should put some ( a lot of) barbed wire on top of the gate, or get a new side gate which is very high , paint it with anti-climb paint on both sides, and put barbed wire on top as the icing on the cake....

That might deter the burglars who are casing this street.

Best wishes

Sue

apbremer Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Even if they catch the scum it'll just be a slap

> on the wrist. Bleeding hearts still running the

> asylum.

And your evidence for this is - what?

Let's have some facts and figures.

ETA: Sorry about your burglary, Cat Woman.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• That is clearly not true. I see car drivers breaking the law on hourly basis - jumping red lights, speeding, not obeying the general rules. Plus they  are operating considerably more dangerous machinery and should have a greater responsibility of care to other road uses. You can see who causes the most harm by the stats. 
    • Looking for a suit for an 11 year old. Quite specific, white with black thin stripes.  Trying to replicate Michael Jacksons smooth criminal costume.  A blue linen shirt and white tie.    Thank you !!!!!!!
    • A quick Google found this, amongst other things: "Social impact models are frameworks or approaches that guide how organizations or initiatives address social or environmental problems."
    • "If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck then it must be a duck" comes to mind Unfortunately, a large number of cyclists do exhibit selfish amd anti social behaviour which, regardless of how many good cyclists there are, is seen as the norm.  It's a bit like one car driver jumping a red light and all car drivers getting tarred by the same brush. Perception is the issue and if cyclists all obeyed the rules, everyone would be less anti them but unfortunately that isn't the case 🤔
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In