Table Tennis Locations

Kwayz

Greetings everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knew of any places good for a spot of table tennis. Doesn't necessarily have to be on the doorstep of East Dulwich but would be nice to know if there are any hidden gems out there. If said location was to include pool too, this would be an extra cherry on top of the table tennis cherry lol. Thanks in advance.

Regards

???? Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Seabag Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > Does Dulwich park have a free table?

>

>

> Several(3 or 4?) in the kids park

There's one just off Wells Park Road, Sydenham.

Yeah, fancy that!

Greetings once again everyone,

Appreciative of the generous feedback from all. I forgot to add one thing in the post which may have helped though *covers face*. I was more after night spots with indoor tables I could play at in the evening. I'm aware of the pool/table tennis available at Canavans in Peckham but the fact the table has been improvisationally laid on top of a unused pool table does take away a feel of the game unfortunately. 'Bounce' in Shoreditch has also been made aware to me but the thought of paying nearly ?25 for an hour of table tennis doesn't quite sit well with me lol. All suggestions are welcome and once again, thanks in advance.

JAGS on Redpost Hill is bookable for table tennis in their sports hall and open in the evenings. Membership is (I think, Mrs.H is a member, I'm not) about ?45 a month but compared to ?25 p.h. seems a snip - and of course that also gets you access to the pool, gym and as many fitness classes and other sports as you fancy for no extra cost.