Goosed by Goose Green

jollybaby

I'd like to warn the people of East Dulwich that there is a bottom slapper on the loose. The perpetrator is around 14/15 and wears a rust coloured school uniform. Whilst walking along ED road this pm he approached me he said "nice bum" and then gave me a firm slap on my rump!

Once I got over my initial shock I realised I was actually quite chuffed and this made my day. Is this wrong?!

Depends if you have a secret desire for schoolboys or not (and I guess if you are his teacher or not as well) :-S

It is nice to see that you aren't upset by this act (even though it could be taken as 'sexual assult' by some people) and if it put a smile on your face afterwards then no it isn't wrong of you.

BJL Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I must say that I'm really surprised by the

> lighthearted response to this incident. Let's

> hope he doesn't see this thread: he might get the

> idea that his actions are OK - or even welcomed by

> some women...

Beep, beep... here comes the offended bus.

Do we know jollybaby is a woman? And even if she is are we going to get offended on her behalf when she is fine with it?

I was happy enough when some young women did the same to me a few months back - it can be such a light-hearted cheeky thing to do. But by the same token if it happens to anybody and they don't appreciate it then they are within their rights to pull the person up - but for Gawd's sake let's not complain about someone who isn't upset

I was more wondering what time this 'ladies conker hunt' was going to occur.... sounds like a very fine thing to observe if you ask me... ;-)

Brendan - try APT Clothing on Rye Lane - but be warned that you may well look like the lead singer from AC/DC if you do get one from there.... :-$

Brendan Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Lead guitarist Luvpeckham, the lead guitarist from

> AD/DC.

That's what I said isn't it .... (note to self, being a bloke I am never wrong....unless I am and then I knew what I said was wrong but it wasn't what I was thinking which was right !!)B)

I guess that would also have depened on what JollyBaby's reaction to said 'ugly old man'slapping her bottom was as well, if she was still "Chuffed to bits" then I would hope exactly the same as the reaction here... however I expect it would be a completely different initial post however if it was done by an ugly old man !!!

I hate to get all serious about this but...

Sexual offenders are well known to progress from essentially 'innoncent' uninvited demonstrations of sexual intent to more threatening crimes over a period of decades.

Your humorous juvenile was demonstrating several disturbing traits: he took pleasure in breaking social taboos, he had reduced his target from an individual to a series of physical attributes, he became physical with someone outside his social circle, he subordinated his target to his own needs (he could have no idea you'd be entertained), he satisfied a thrill seeking urge by physically dominating a stranger, he felt that he could make this challenge without fear of retribution.

I should add that your failure to react will have reinforced his belief that these are acceptable traits, and increased the likelihood that he will commit more offensive crimes in the future.