To today?s mattress flytipper on Horniman Drive

Celt

Well done you total idiot, we have at least four cameras trained on where you in your little silver van flytipped your mattress and baby gate today at 4.45 p.m. on Horniman Drive! I also took a great video of you slipping away, you, your van, and your reg number, you weasel. Sleep tight. All the authorities have been informed, they are currently looking for you, it will not be long until they collar you. See you next Tuesday!! Oh, and anyone else looking to do the same thing, you have been warned!

You didn't happen to also film the fly tipper about a week ago (think it was the 24th who left a load on Horniman Drive by the mast and then left there ripped out kitchen in the middle of the road at the end of Westwood Park?

If by any chance you did can you pass their details to the authorities so that idiot gets lifted as well. Might even be the same t**t[/u].

There have been bottles of yellow fluid found by the drains on Frogley Rd. If indeed there is unallocated funding from the Cleaner, Greener safer fund as discussed on another thread, it should be allocated to more CCTV around the Dulwich area.

monica Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> There have been bottles of yellow fluid found by

> the drains on Frogley Rd. If indeed there is

> unallocated funding from the Cleaner, Greener

> safer fund as discussed on another thread, it

> should be allocated to more CCTV around the

> Dulwich area.

or more accessible toilets

Jules-and-Boo Wrote:

> KK - do you need it spelling out?

LaddyMuck - I've only just worked it out - thanks to your comment!! big grin thumbs up

I haven't, but can't be arsed to put any effort in. I've asked, that'll do me.

had a lovely run in with my upstairs neighbour who had been throwing her rubbish into my garden "I thought you were having a bonfire!, she said.

I said "no, but even if I was it would be wood, not eggshells, ladies toilet items and plastic rubbish - and there's some letters with addresses on..."

She offered to tidy it up and asked if she could have her letters back.

Waiting to see if she stops or I have to escalate it to putting it all in the blender and pouring it through her letterbox.

Laddy Muck Wrote:

> KK - think of a swear word beginning with C (4

> letters, last one T). :))

It's always worried me if I really wanted to see someone the next tuesday.