East Dulwich Forum - Original and BEST

OK, so there's a new kid on the block, BUT lets be honest the East Dulwich Forum is the original, best and has most activity on a day to day basis in comparison to any other local forum.

Admin - you do a great job and thanks for maintaining and keeping this forum running so successfully, which is at the centre of the local community.

• Administrator
Thank you, it is appreciated. The other one has been set up by a cleaning company (unhappy at not being able to advertise on here), who then posted various posts pretending to be different people saying how great the new site is. I won't link to it as it's rubbish.

Administrator Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Thank you, it is appreciated. The other one has

> been set up by a cleaning company (unhappy at not

> being able to advertise on here), who then posted

> various posts pretending to be different people

> saying how great the new site is. I won't link to

> it as it's rubbish.

Are you sure it's been set up by a cleaning company and not by those notorious ex ED pub owners of "crushed and devalued" fame?

Hello,

I'm the creator of "the dulwich forum.com" (banned link on this site so here is the redirect- removed) This website was created because the Admin of the East Dulwich Forum deleted my 5,000+ viewed post of my business for writing on the main section about Admin contacting me to sponsor the forum again as i did over the Christmas period when my business first started.

Admin i think that's slightly rude to say that it is rubbish as it has more features like follow, upload videos, no image restrictions, works on mobile devices and has light moderation...

As a business woman i was forced to then create my own platform as the main one had rejected me, but not only that it was created for the local community to use as another platform.

Yes i agree that the East Dulwich Forum is a fantastic centre of the community and i do not doubt that. I am not trying to discredit it at all.

We have had lovely feedback from the Beckenham forum. Its a shame the East Dulwich Forum cannot support this local hub one bit.

No, the new kid on the block is difficult to navigate around, does not seem to be joined up and IMO is a rubbish site, I won't be using it for one.

ps Dulwich does not need another site, it has two already, East and West. And what was the point of creating a Dulwich site, oh, I'm taking my ball with me because I can't play with you. REALLY.

Dulwichforum Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> This website was created because the Admin of the East Dulwich

> Forum deleted my 5,000+ viewed post of my business

> for writing on the main section about Admin

> contacting me to sponsor the forum again as i did

> over the Christmas period when my business first

> started.

>

> Edited 3 time(s). Last edit was today, 05:27pm by Dulwichforum.

I dread to think what the first version of this sentence was. I still can't make much sense of it after you have had three more goes.

Anyway, enough of accusing Admin here of being rude. You're the one cheekily seeking free publicity for a directly competing service. You wouldn't hand out Peckhamplex flyers in the Picturehouse lobby, would you? Now go and find some common courtesy, and look up how to use full stops and commas while you're at it.

Crack on Admin, the site is still going strong for a reason.

All i can add is KARMA baby!

They were incredibly terrible at cleaning my house, awful in fact and when i complained they were so arrogant and then lied (on google reviews).

Toying with small claims court to get my money back.