Southwark cemeteries - the future after ssw

Dear all - I am very sorry to start a new thread on this old subject, but once again we seem to have been diverted down sterile paths of false debate. I asked 3 questions (following the most recent council decision on the future of Camberwell Old and New Cemeteries) - which I still would seek an opinion on and positive discussion about, which I am re-posting from the old thread I started, which keeps now returning like a dog to its vomit to made-up stupidities about discrimination:-

(1) Is there a proper plan to address ponding and run-off in times (I know, doesn't seem likely at the moment) of heavy and continuous rain? I had hoped for the installation of a field drainage system, but with the site being sealed off it is difficult to know what is being done. There would be issues of course of disturbing burials, but less so if the drains can be installed under mounding.

(2) What are the replanting plans for the sites once the clearance and preparation for new burials work is complete - tree and shrub species etc.? What is the underlying ecological philosophy behind this (native species against issues of climate change, ornament or utility etc.)?

(3) What are the plans, if any, for conservation of those memorials which are still fit to be conserved? Many cemeteries place 'old' memorials around the perimeter of the graveyard, is that, or anything, planned here?

As I have always said, there are genuine issues with Southwark's plans that need addressing, just not the ones over which there has been most heat (and least light).