Peckham rye station last night

I was on the 40 home the other night and about 6 girls were on it stating how some girl at school was going to get an absolute shoeing...

They were animals.

I've recently given up amateur football and know the language that gets used in the games very well... these girls were ten times worse with their language!!!!!

I was quite tempted to write to their head master/mistress but I doubt whether it would have done anything. Can't remember what school it was.... blue blazer, maybe Harris'???

chuff Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> i'm confused... was it just noisy girls? or were

> they harrassing another girl/s?

apparently they don't want to share this information

Booboo2008 Wrote:

Hope that poor girl didn't come to any harm.

what MW74 and Peckham Rose said. Did you guys witness a gang of girls setting about another girl, is that what this thread is about? And if so, did anyone do anything about it?

I feel quite perplexed about this, but don't want to suggest people chose to look the other way and then come on here and tut about it if that's not what happened.

Possibly unpopular this but here goes:

Even it was a more serious attack, would phoning the police have achieved anything? Not to denigrate the police - I'm assuming that resources being what they are they may have taken at least 5-10 minutes at which point whatever was happening would have been over and everyone dispersed?

When people were attacked when I was growing up, calling the police would be the last thing anyone would have done - you either dealt with it or someone (adult) intervened

(and that's not meant to sound callous tothe girl who was being attacked - I've been there. I jost don't think "phoning the police" would have done anything)

sorry I started this thread and then didnt check back till now! no i didnt call the police. I think from what I saw it was them fighting each other - not 'end of year screeching' to be honest (i know this is going to be very unpopular) i would rather they were fighting amongst themselves and not attacking the rest of us, I too think they are animals and wish they could all be locked away so i dont have to see them

Was it several girls attacking one other, or a general mel?e?

I am indeed surprised to hear someone wish that children could be locked up so she didn't have to see them. I can see you were upset by the incident, but did you really mean to say that?

So when I was a kid being attacked by other girls surrounding me, terrified out of my skin and fearing getting knifed, there you were wishing I would be quiet and locked up because my attackers around me were making such a noise and you assumed I was one of them because their screams were drowning out my screams for help. Thanks.

MrsClive3300 Wrote:

> I saw it was them fighting each other -

> not 'end of year screeching' to be honest (i know

> this is going to be very unpopular) i would rather

> they were fighting amongst themselves and not

> attacking the rest of us, I too think they are

> animals and wish they could all be locked away so

> i dont have to see them

so who are 'they' and what makes you think that the victim was also one of 'them'?

PeckhamRose Wrote:

> So when I was a kid being attacked by other girls

> surrounding me, terrified out of my skin and

> fearing getting knifed, there you were wishing I

> would be quiet and locked up because my attackers

> around me were making such a noise and you assumed

> I was one of them because their screams were

> drowning out my screams for help. Thanks.

PR. Best post I?ve seen on here. Exactly the point.