Forum Sponsors

Daisylets Residential Property Management
xxxx
All Round Renovation

www.crittersolutions.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your East Dulwich doctor, dentist or butcher?
messageWomen looking in bins
Posted by puzzle007 July 31, 04:06PM

Just walking down landells road 3 women with shopping trolley bags on both sides of the road sorting out the bins and I mean proper going through them could be looking for paperwork really sorting to the bottom of the bin just now 16.00 hours

messageRe: Women looking in bins
Posted by DulwichFox July 31, 04:24PM

Blue bins or Green bins.?

There is a woman who regularly looks through Green Bins on Ulverscroft.
But does not look in every bin ?? Odd. ?

DulwichFox

Posted by Nigello July 31, 06:01PM

Did you not think to stop them and ask them what they were doing and letting them know that it could be mistaken for something potentially criminal? A warning is good, but you really ought to have done something to show them they have been noticed.

Posted by JohnL August 02, 09:58AM

I wonder if a look and a cough would drop a hint - once that would have been British code for "get out if my street".

Posted by Loz August 02, 11:35AM

Nigello Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Did you not think to stop them and ask them what they were doing and letting them know that it
> could be mistaken for something potentially criminal? A warning is good, but you really ought
> to have done something to show them they have been noticed.

Taking from bins is not potentially criminal - it is criminal. It is still classed as theft.

[www.bbc.co.uk]

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed