My son got robbed this evening in Nunhead 5:30pm

Please be vigilant as my son was on his way home from school this evening and was approached by a young boy who threatened him and stole his mobile phone and bank card.

If any one whom may have seen a very distressed young school boy wearing a navy blue uniform on Consort road, Nunhead please inform me ASAP!!!

Thank God my son was not injured and cooperated with this young thug and came straight home. The police are involved but I am a firm believer in community spirit so if you saw anything suspecious please let me know

Kindest Regards

Lee

He was extremely frightened and in tears when he arrived home from the ordeal. Earlier though before the incident Mothers instincts, I was calling him during the time of the incident knowing something was not right and wanted to pick him up in the car then, his phone begun suspiciously going to voicemail.

Thank you for your concern we have been informed a ?1 transaction in cost cutter half an hour after the incident took place (silly boy) not realising there are cameras in shops, streets and cash machines I do believe this boy will get caught according to the transactions he has been using the bank card locally.

My son was attacked in Peckham Rye Park on the 1st of October by a young child about the same age as him. Some of his friends have encountered this child before causing problems with them. It may be unrelated but if you'd like to compare notes on the attacker feel free to DM me. Our incident was reported to the police but I received a letter today saying they've closed the case due to insufficient evidence, which is so frustrating. This child physically hurt my child and even got him on the floor and put his hands round his throat leaving him struggling for breath. Fortunately some brilliant park goers intervened but had they not it could have been a lot worse.