white paint on your car?

woodie

not sure if its paint like sportground white paint or even, a lime solution but whatever it is quite a few people returned to their cars and splatch! is all over one side. i saw cars as far as honor oak splattered. youll see the road all the way up from dunstans lights is covered in it. If you follow the mess back it starts at the water works,,the lorries the lights where put there for. it looks, no kidding like a lorry filled to the brim with white paint overspilled. like, every time he put the brakes on.

I had an appointment with Lesley the very nice nurse at "The Forest Hill Road Group Practice" for a blood pressure check AOK thank God. However Lesley informed me that a huge open top truck passed all the cars in Forest Hill Road and was full of some type of aggregate,cement and water, this was spewing out from the bottom of this truck on both side and almost spraying the parked cars with the grey/white mixture.Lesley presumed this vehicle came from the waterworks site.

It is the chalk that is being removed from the Homestall Road Thames Water site, I have been in contact with them for a couple of months now as I am having to have my car washed on an almost weekly basis. I have been told to keep all receipts for car washes and to send them in to Thames Water for payment. I spoke to a man who made a point of telling me that I was the ONLY person to complain about the chalk on my car and on our street, therefore if any of you are in a similar situation and have this white chalk covering your car or street private message me and I will forward you the telephone number of the man in charge and the address to which you can send your car wash receipts.